Plan a Visit to the Cambria Corn Maze
A Family Fun experience for all! The Cambria Corn Maze is just a short drive from Buffalo. Within a 12 acre corn field are 2 mazes full of twists, turns and dead ends. Make memories and try your skills on the smaller Maze and then make time for the expert Maze.
Our Hours of Operation for 2020!
Friday: 3:00pm-10:00pm (last ticket is sold at 9:00pm)
Saturday: 10:00am-10:00pm (last ticket is sold at 9:00pm)
Sunday: 10:00am-8:00pm (last ticket is sold at 7:00pm)
**Friday and Saturday Nights are FLASHLIGHT NIGHTS! Bring your own flashlight!
- Check out our Facebook page for our continuously updated attractions.
- Kettle Corn from Outback Kettle Corn!
- Cupcakes and Cookies from Prohaska's Oh Sugar in Pendleton, NY
- Animal Exhibit courtesy of Spirit Wind Farm
*Last ticket sold 1 hour prior to closing
We'll stay open as long as the weather lets us. If it rains we may have to close. Check us out on FB or this website for weather and closing details.
Tips for your trip:
- Please remember this is an outdoor activity. Dress accordingly. Make sure to have proper shoes for walking, no flip flops or sandals. Rain Boots are highly recommended!
- We have a porta potty on site.
- No pets, please!
Please follow the below Covid-19 guidelines when visiting our maze this year! Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you!
•please allow 6ft between you and other guests (with exception to people in your group)
•wear a mask when within 6ft of others
•at times we may need to restrict the number of people allowed in the maze and the number of times through the maze